Ranch Seasoned Refrigerator Pickles
TikTok ranch pickles are the latest food trend to take the internet by storm. And for good reason! These tangy snacks are full of flavor and so easy to make that you'll be making them over and over again.
- 1 24 oz jar Vlasic Pickle Spears
- 1 oz Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Packet
Open the pickle jar and dump the entire seasoning packet on top of the pickles.
Give it a few seconds to let some of the seasoning sink to the bottom.
Place the lid back on the pickles and shake the jar really well, dumping it upside-down, side to side, etc.
Place in the fridge overnight and enjoy!
- This recipe turns out much better when name brand ingredients were used. The cheaper options were a little lacking.
- You do not have to remove any juice or make room in the jar in order to add the seasoning. It will dissolve, and doesn’t take up any room.
- Some of the ranch seasoning will settle at the bottom of the jar. That’s ok and doesn’t affect the taste of the pickles in the slightest.
- Shake the jar before eating to get the best flavor distribution.
- These pickles should keep in the fridge for as long as the pickles themselves are good for. So, simply go off of the best-by date on the jar of pickles. I don’t suggest freezing them, just like I wouldn’t suggest freezing pickles in general. Ew.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25305mg | Potassium: 2605mg | Fiber: 31g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 5181IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 1189mg | Iron: 10mg