Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
Honey roasted red potatoes are the perfect side dish for any number of meat dishes. This slightly sweet and savory potato recipe has a handful of ingredients and yields delicious results that pair well with roast chicken, beef or pork chops.
- 2 1/2-3 lbs small red potatoes washed, halved, and then quartered
- 2 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 tsp dry ground mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
Add the prepped potatoes to a large rimmed baking sheet.
Drizzle them with olive oil & honey.
Sprinkle with the onion, mustard, salt & pepper. Gently toss them to coat evenly.
Bake the seasoned potatoes at 450 degrees for 15 minutes. Carefully remove them from the oven, and gently turn/toss them.
Return them to the oven, and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Let the potatoes rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Can't find red potatoes? Feel free to substitute fingerling potatoes or other baby potatoes instead.
- Make sure the potato pieces are all roughly the same size so they cook evenly.
- There's no need to peel these potatoes first.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 873mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg