The Ultimate Bloody Mary Recipe
The ultimate bloody Mary recipe, this cocktail is a cocktail and brunch in one! This spicy drink is garnished with sliders and potato wedges for an indulgence you'll love!
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 6 oz. Tomato Juice
- 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce I like mine spicy.
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 shake of Pepper
- 1 shake of Paprika For added flavor use a smoked paprika instead
- 1 teaspoon of Horseradish optional
- Seasoned Salt
- Your choice of appetizers. I used sliders, potato wedges, boneless wings, cheese sticks, and bacon.
- 1 Celery Stalk
Start by placing your vodka tomato juice, hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, pepper, paprika, and horseradish in a mason jar.
Place the lid on and shake well.
Dip the rim of an empty mason jar in water and then dip in seasoned salt.
Fill mason jar half way with ice, and pour in bloody mary mixture.
Add in your celery stalk.
Put your cooked appetizers and olives on the end of skewers.
Place in the top of your drink.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 425mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1258IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg