Salted Caramel Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
Rich & creamy caramel hot chocolate made in, and served piping hot from, your crockpot. Topped with a generous dollop of whipped cream, and a caramel drizzle for a truly indulgent treat.
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream or half and half
- 6 cups milk
- 2 cups milk or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce plus extra for topping
- 1-2 tsp sea salt plus extra for topping
- whipped cream for topping
Add all of the ingredients (other than those for the topping) to your crockpot, and give everything a good stir to evenly combine.
Heat the ingredients on low for 2-3 hours, stirring infrequently to prevent the chocolate from sticking, or until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth and hot.
Ladle the hot chocolate into mugs and top with generous dollops of whipped cream, followed by a drizzle of caramel sauce, and a tiny sprinkle of sea salt.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 357mg | Potassium: 443mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 225mg | Iron: 2mg