Boozy Grinch Milkshakes
A delicious, alcohol infused ice cream treat- these adult-themed milkshakes are Grinch themed making them perfect for Christmas parties.
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- Red sugar crystals
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peppermint schnapps
- 1/4 cup whipped or vanilla vodka
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Christmas sprinkle mix for garnish
Apply marshmallow creme all around the rims of your 2 serving glasses.
Pour the red sugar crystals onto a plate and roll the marshmallow-coated rims in it. Place the glasses in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Add the ice cream, milk, peppermint schnapps, vodka and green food coloring to a blender. Blend for 30 seconds and pour into your serving glasses.
Garnish with a generous helping of whipped cream on top of each drink. Sprinkle with a Christmas sprinkle mix.