One Pot Creamy Chicken & Vegetable Pasta
A quick & easy, one pot dinner- this creamy chicken & veggie pasta is healthy and a real family favorite.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 carrots peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2-3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz linguine or fettuccine pasta, dry
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- salt & pepper, to taste
In a dutch oven, over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in all the veggies, tossing to coat evenly in the butter.
Add the pasta, broth, and cream to the pot, stirring to combine. Cover and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, stirring every 2-3 minutes, cooking for 7-8 minutes.
Once the noodles are al dente, immediately remove the dish from the heat. Stir in the chicken, salt & pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.