Shrimp And Bacon Quesadillas
A quick and easy dinner, this shrimp and bacon version is a filling meal, that won't break the bank, while filling everyone up on flavor and whole foods.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 8 slices of thick cut bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 18 oz box SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach optional
- heaping 3 cups of shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 6 flour tortillas, soft taco size
- pico de gallo optional- for serving
- guacamole optional- for serving
- sour cream optional- for serving
Cook the shrimp according to the package instructions.
On one half of a tortilla, place shrimp, cheese, bacon, spinach, and green onions. Fold over other side of tortilla.
Butter the outside of the top of the tortilla. Carefully place the tortilla in a skillet, over medium low heat, buttered side down. Cook the tortilla until the tortilla is crisp and golden brown. Butter the second side of the tortilla and use two spatulas to carefully flip the quesadilla over in the pan, without losing filling. Continue cooking until this side is also crisp and golden brown.