Red White & Blue Waffles
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 cups of Flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 4 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoons Butter Extract
- 6 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups of Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- 1 cup of Blueberries Chopped
- 1 cup of Strawberries Chopped
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Red White, and Blue Sprinkles (for topping)
Preheat your waffle iron, coat with baking spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Whisk eggs and milk until well combined.
Add butter, vanilla, butter extract, milk and egg mixture into dry ingredients.
Mix until well combined.
Separate batter into two bowls evenly.
Add blue food coloring and blueberries to one bowl of batter, and red food coloring and strawberries to the other.
Mix each bowl until well combined.
Fill waffle iron with batter and cook until the waffles are golden brown.
Top with whip cream and sprinkles.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 136mg | Sodium: 369mg | Potassium: 706mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 24.8mg | Calcium: 309mg | Iron: 3.9mg