Crunchy Doritos Taco Pasta Salad
A creamy Tex Mex style pasta salad, this one features seasoned ground beef & a yummy Doritos crunch.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked, crumbled, & drained
- 1 lb bowtie shaped pasta, cooked, drained, and rinsed with cold water to stop cooking
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 small bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 cups shredded, or cubed, pepper jack cheese
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups French dressing
- 2-3 cups crushed Doritos
Toss together the ground beef and taco seasoning until evenly combined.
To a large mixing bowl, add the seasoned beef, pasta, onions, tomatoes, cheese, and lettuce- stirring until evenly mixed.
Stir in the dressing until everything's evenly coated. Add the chips, and toss to combine.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled and then serve.