Chicken Caesar Lasagna
A creamy, cheesy chicken Caesar style lasagna that embraces fresh veggies, smothers it in a yummy alfredo sauce, and runs with it.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 20 mins
- 9 whole lasagna noodles, cooked to al dente, and run under cold water- to stop cooking, and drained
- 15 oz jar alfredo sauce, + 3 tbsp of water swilled in the jar to get all residual sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2-3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, trimmed
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumba
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp melted butter
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the alfredo sauce, lemon juice, and pepper until evenly combined. Add the chicken, spinach, and peppers- again stirring until evenly combined.
Lightly coat a 9x13" baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Layer 3 of the lasagna noodles evenly out over the bottom. Evenly spread with 1/3 of the chicken mixture out over the noodles.
Sprinkle 1/3 of the Italian cheese evenly out over top. Repeat the layers twice, and finish off with the remaining cheese.
Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake at 325 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
In a small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter until evenly combined. Uncover the lasagna, sprinkle this mixture evenly out overtop, and return to the oven. Bake an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the bread crumbs and cheese are lightly toasted.
Let the lasagna rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.