Pepperoni & Basil Tortellini Salad
A quick & easy, fresh take on a pasta salad this one features creamy Caesar dressing, chopped pepperoni, grape tomatoes, and fresh basil for a delicious spin on a typical Summer side.
- 1 20 oz pkg cheese tortellini, or about 3-4 cups frozen tortellini
- 1 cup pepperoni slices chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup cubed or shredded, mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup caesar dressing
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and transfer the tortellini to a large bowl.
Stir together the dressing and the cooked tortellini. Add in the pepperoni, basil, cheese, and tomatoes and gently stir together, so that the tortellini don't fall apart, until everything's evenly combined.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.