Copy Cat Costco Turkey Swiss Pinwheels
A perfect Costco copy cat, these pretty pinwheels are great for lunch, an easy appetizer at parties, or even finger food for Game Day.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup jellied whole cranberry sauce
- 8 10 inch flour tortillas, or square lavash bread
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce
- 16 slices deli roasted turkey
- 16 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced, seeds discarded
Whip together the cream cheese and cranberry sauce in a small bowl.
Working with one tortilla at a time, spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture evenly out over the bottom side of the tortilla.
Spread three lettuce leaves out down the center of the tortilla.
Top the lettuce with two slices of turkey, followed by 4 slices of Swiss-- again straight down the middle. Top with a few slices of tomato in the center.
Pick a side, and roll the tortilla up tightly towards the filling, like a jelly roll until it's completely wrapped and the filling's secure inside.
Repeat as needed until all the tortillas are filled and rolled. Wrap them each securely in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for one hour.
As needed, remove the tortillas from the fridge and plastic wrap. Use a sharp knife to slice into 6-8 pinwheels. Discard any unfilled ends.