Spinach & Tomato Tuna Salad Sandwiches
A quick & easy, healthier tuna salad is piled high on fresh ciabatta buns for a yummy lunch or dinner sandwich.
- 1 7 oz can solid white albacore tuna, drained & flaked
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and lemon juice until smooth.
To a large mixing bowl, add the tuna, spinach, cheese, & tomatoes. Gently stir, just until evenly mixed.
Add the yogurt mixture, again stirring until evenly combined. Season the mixture with salt & pepper, to taste.
Serve on freshly sliced ciabatta buns, or if looking for a lower carb option- with lettuce as a wrap, or even enjoy it on top of crackers.