Summertime Tortellini And Vegetable Pasta Salad
A fresh pasta salad that's as bright to behold as it is to dig into-- this tortellini version is chock full of Summer veggies and tossed in ranch dressing with a dash of grated Parmesan.
- 1 8-9 oz pkg tortellini, fresh or frozen
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 green/spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, diced
- 3/4 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 2-3 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain, and rinse under cold water until cool to the touch. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add in all the veggies. Stir in the dressing and cheese, gently tossing until everything's evenly combined.
Chill for 2 hours, or up to overnight, before serving.