Do you love nachos? Buffalo Wings? Ranch Dressing?
Tired of the same old, same old thing? Then this creative spin on a familiar favorite is the recipe for you!
These mouth-watering buffalo chicken nachos are a perfect powerhouse of flavor.
Quick and easy to assemble, they’re great for a busy weekday dinners. With it’s affordable ingredients, most of which are probably already somewhere in your kitchen, they’re party and event friendly too.
Finger-lickin’ good, Buffalo Chicken Nachos are a must-try. ‘Regular’ nachos will never seem the same again.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Nachos are a perfect appetizer idea for game day, or a quick easy dinner on busy nights- this buffalo chicken version is my favorite for either occasion.
Not only does it feature one of my favorite flavors, it also uses plenty of veggies for a complete meal made on a single sheet pan.
It’s a great way to used up veggies in the fridge that might turn soon, or even to use up leftover rotisserie chicken.
Family-friendly or crowd-pleaser, this versatile recipe will put a smile on the diner’s face. Mom and/or hostess beware: you will be asked for the recipe. Repeatedly.
recipe adapted from Will Cook For Smiles
If you’ve tried these BUFFALO CHICKEN NACHOS, or any other recipe on the site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 2 grilled chicken breasts shredded
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing I put my ranch in the blender with some cilantro and blend together for our dressing
- 3/4 cup shredded mexican blend or cheddar, cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- tortilla chips
- In a small pan, heat up buffalo sauce and water.
- On a baking sheet start layering the nachos.
- -spread half the desired amount of tortilla chips
- -spread 1/2 the lettuce
- -spread 1/2 the tomatoes
- – drizzle 1/2 the Ranch dressing
- – spread 1/2 the cheese and 1/2 the chicken over it
- Repeat to make the next layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-13 minutes.