Are you on the lookout for an easier take and go lunch idea, but tired of the traditional brown bag options? This Cheeseburger Mason Jar Salad is hearty, healthier, and let’s face it tastier than many alternatives. Stacked full of fresh ingredients it delivers 100% on the flavor you’re craving, minus all the grease, carbs, and calories.
Love cheeseburgers? Love quesadillas? Then you’re going to love their beautiful, yummy union in this quick and easy recipe. That juicy, cheesy burger you’ve been craving is now sandwiched in between two layers of crisp, golden tortillas. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are delectable, dip-able hybrid you’re going to want again and again.
Looking for a recipe to feed a crowd? One that’s equally hearty and frugal to boot? Cheeseburger Stuffed French Bread sandwiches are the perfect thing. To give a fun new twist to an old classic party staple, we’ve deconstructed and reassembled the bacon cheeseburger. I never thought a cheeseburger could really be improved upon using traditional toppings and ingredients, but one bite of this will blow anyone away.
A delicious new spin on cheeseburgers, we’ve stuffed crispy egg rolls with the classic American burger filling. Instead of the traditional deep fry, these bacon cheeseburger egg rolls are baked- making for a healthier (indulgent) appetizer or snack. It’s comfort food you can (mostly) feel good about!
I’m definitely a foodie at heart. I come from a long ling of women who love good food, and I’m pretty sure I’ve done my job of instilling that same feeling in my boys.
While normal sized food is always great, there’s just something about food in miniature that I just can’t help but adore. It’s just so cute and fun.
Not to mention, with four growing boys, two growing teenage boys who inhale food like vacuums, it’s often a whole lot less messy. With those things combined, sliders are a huge hit with this mom.
Still, it was a wee bit time consuming to have to shape each petite patty by hand. Then I stumbled on this genius kitchen life-hack, and BAM! Mind.Blown. This easy cheeseburger sliders recipe, literally, is for making the world’s easiest sliders ever. Ever.
If you’ve tried this EASY CHEESEBURGER SLIDERS recipe, or any other recipe on my site, let me know in the comment section how it turned out, we love hearing from our readers! You can also follow along with me on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, and INSTAGRAM to see more amazing recipes and whatever else we’ve got going on!
Easy Cheeseburger Sliders
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground sirloin
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg sweet dinner rolls
- 6 slices cheddar or American cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, onion, and salt. Gently press mixture into a 9-by-13-inch pan so that it makes one large patty of even thickness. Use the tines of a fork to poke holes throughout the meat.
- Bake for 30 minutes. As it bakes, the meat will shrink away from the sides and liquid will accumulate around the edges of pan.When fully cooked, remove the pan from oven (keep oven turned on) and carefully drain off the liquid.
- Top the meat with an even layer of sliced cheese; return pan to oven for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melts. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for a few minutes.
- Cut into 2-inch squares (or the size of the buns used), making 12 mini- hamburgers. Serve with dill pickle slices and ketchup.