Warm Apple Pie Pancakes are the perfect thing for a Fall breakfast or brunch. With hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, & clove, these stacks are topped with a warm sauteed apple syrup. It’s a whole some dish, with just the right amount of sweet thrown in. Get your apple pie fix, without all the work since it’s not just for dessert anymore.
Homemade donuts have never been easier than with these Quick & Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts. Tossed in a cinnamon sugar coating and drizzled with a warm apple cider glaze each bite is melt in your mouth perfection. They’re the perfect way to celebrate one of your favorite Fall fruits.
Soup may not be on everyone’s must make list as soon as Fall rolls around, but apple recipes usually are. Combine the two by going with the classic sweet & savory pairing in this Roasted Apple & White Cheddar Soup. It’s a new way to throw all your favorite seasonal flavors into one perfect dish.
Despite the detailed name, these Apple Butter Cupcakes With Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Frosting are surprisingly simple to whip up. Soft & moist apple butter flavored cupcakes are topped with a fluffy, whipped cinnamon apple cream cheese frosting. It’s the perfect cupcake for Fall.
Fall is simply my favorite season. Winter is a close second though. That being said, I always look forward to the special limited edition seasonal candies that debut and/or return this time of year. I just love the Fall themed M&M’s. So much more fun to eat than regular ones. Needless to say when I went grocery shopping last, I stocked up (with several packs).
Yesterday was a crazy day that also included an impromtu visit from friends. I ended up making this delicious cheeseball to serve before dinner. While I was wrapped up in visiting, I didn’t get an immediate picture. FYI, the color on M&M’s runs when you let them sit for a few. Don’t let the looks fool you though. This was delicious. The perfect appetizer to serve for friends visiting in Fall. The perfect treat for any Fall occasion or event. Even an impromptu dessert.
Did I forget to mention how much I love the Fall themed M&M’s?!
M&M Apple Caramel Cheese Ball
recipe adapted from Will Cook For Smiles
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbs vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of peeled, cored, and finely diced apples (we used sweet Crispins, but you could also use a tart Granny Smith)
- 1/2 cup of Kraft caramel baking bits
- 1 tbs light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- About a cup of fall M&Ms for rolling the cheese ball
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, apple, caramel, brown sugar, and vanilla until evenly mixed.
- Using your hands (remember to wash first!), form the mixture into a nice round ball.
- Wrap the cheese ball in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remember, the colors on the M&M’s will bleed so don’t roll your cheeseball in the candy until just before serving. If ready to serve roll the ball around in M&M’s until completely covered.
- Serve with pretzels, apple slices, or non-salted cracker crisps.
I know, I know. Another apple post this week, but I just couldn’t help myself. I might need an apple intervention. However, as luck would have it I am almost through my bushel.
I really try not to overload the kids on sugary snacks, even for dessert. But again, I just couldn’t help myself. I reasoned that on a crisp, fall day nothing could taste better than some ooey, gooey blondies. Especially when they just scream fall. I also couldn’t wait until dessert to have the sons try them. So to celebrate hump day (I can’t every say that without hearing my kids, echoing that extremely annoying commercial) and good attitudes so far and to fortify them to finish the week out that way, we had them for an afternoon snack. Shh, don’t tell anyone. I don’t want the mommy-verse frowning upon me.
We enjoyed these with a cold glass of milk, but warmed up and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream they are to die for. We were in Fall Heaven!
Caramel Apple Blondies
recipe adapted from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup apple, finely chopped
- 1 cup Kraft caramel baking bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the brown sugar to the melted butter and stir until combined. Add the vanilla and the eggs to the brown sugar mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the flour mixture to the brown sugar mixture and stir until all combined. Fold in the apple and caramel baking bits.
- Scrape the batter into the baking pan and smooth the top using a knife or spatula.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the blondies comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool completely and then cut into large squares.