Calling all cinnamon lovers– this Cinnamon Toast Crunch White Chocolate Popcorn has everything your heart desires. A little bit breakfast, a little bit dessert, it’s the perfect snack mix to sate your sweet tooth.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
These Marshmallow Fruity Pebble Crunch Brown Butter Cookies are fluffy, soft and studded with a bright fun burst of breakfast cereal for a yummy little twist.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of our favorite cereals. I even remember how cool it was when I was a kid and they came in bar form for breakfast or snacks on the go. One weekday morning after pouring everyone’s bowls, I had an epiphany. Why not make my own cereal bars?! I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before. The boys LOVED these. This recipe alone probably won me the coveted ‘Mom of the Year’ award. Include them in lunches for an extra special treat, but be careful because you just might start a cafeteria riot as all the kids vie for a taste.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal Bars
- 4 1/2 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Spray a 9×13 or 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pot melt better over low heat. Add marshmallows and cook over medium-low heat until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Once marshmallows are melted, remove pot from heat and add cereal to the pot, stirring to coat.
- Press into the prepared pan and let cool completely. When set, cut into bars and serve.