This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SplashofDelight #CollectiveBias
A secret ingredient is the key to these quick and easy Baked Pecan Praline Donuts. Cinnamon, honey and vanilla flavored baked donuts are topped with a sweet cream glaze for an amazing treat. Sprinkle on some candied pecans for the piece de resistance. Add a little bit of happiness to your morning, noon, or night with this yummy snack.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CarnationBreakfastEssentials #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Moist and spongy, we’ve packed the flavors of chocolate malt and cake into one wholesome donut recipe. Studded with chocolate chips, and topped with sifted powdered sugar– pair these Baked Chocolate Malt Donuts with a cold glass of milk for a great way to start or end your day.
Not gonna lie, my favorite appetizer ever is probably TGI Friday’s green bean fries. We’ve given them a few healthier modifications to turn them into these Crispy, Oven Baked Green Bean Fries. It’s the best of both worlds! Now you can enjoy one of your favorite snacks, without any eater’s remorse.
I can’t think of anything more American to devour on Thanksgiving than an ooey-gooey heap of caramelized apples piled into a crispy, buttery crust.
A good apple pie can be oh-so-good, but a bad one, well, it’s just flat out depressing.
Unfortunately a lot can go wrong when it comes to the classic dessert, and I’ve yet to find/perfect a solid pie crust recipe. But the sons and I have found a way to still get our festive fix.
All the makings of a great apple pie, in a fun taquito shape. Apple Pie Taquitos. It’s genius!
And, again, it’s fun. And the sons and I are all about some fun. Serve em up warm from the oven with a drizzle of caramel syrup and a generous scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious dessert you’ll really be thankful for!
Apple Pie Taquitos
recipe adapted from Jo Cooks
1 20 oz can of apple pie filling
12 medium soft tortillas
¼ cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
caramel syrup, optional
1. Combine the cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
2. Empty the can of pie filling onto a cutting board and chop up the apples into bite-sized pieces.
3. Lay a tortilla flat and top with about 3 tablespoons of the apple pie filling. Tightly roll up the tortilla. Brush the outsides of the taquito with butter, then roll it in the sugar/cinnamon mixture to coat the outside. Place the taquito in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and apple pie filling.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the taquitos start to get golden on top. Drizzle with caramel syrup before serving.
I try to stock up on meat when it goes on sale, and lucky for me, pork chops go on sale often. When I’ve forgotten to plan ahead and am wracking my brain for something simple to make, I know I’ve always got some pork chops handy. I love being able to just pull them out, let them thaw, and know that whatever recipe I choose to use, it will be relatively quick and easy. Originally, my favorite way to fix pork chops had always been to bread them, fry them, and serve them with gravy and caramelized onions. However, these tender, juicy chops have now been dubbed the ‘best ever’ in our house, and in many other houses. Give them a try for yourself and see what all the fuss is about.
Crispy, Baked Italian Ranch Pork Chops
- bottled Ranch dressing
- 3 cups dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1 package (0.6 oz) dry Italian dressing mix
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 6 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a sheet pan by lining it with aluminum foil.
- In a shallow bowl, or plate, pour a layer of ranch dressing.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian dressing mix, Parmesan, and garlic powder.
- One at a time, dip a pork chop in the ranch dressing, turning to evenly coating both sides.
- Next, put the chop into the bread crumb mixture, coating well on both sides.
- Place coated chops onto the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the insides are no longer pink.