I try to stock up on meat when it goes on sale, and lucky for me, pork chops go on sale often. When I’ve forgotten to plan ahead and am wracking my brain for something simple to make, I know I’ve always got some pork chops handy. I love being able to just pull them out, let them thaw, and know that whatever recipe I choose to use, it will be relatively quick and easy. Originally, my favorite way to fix pork chops had always been to bread them, fry them, and serve them with gravy and caramelized onions. However, these tender, juicy chops have now been dubbed the ‘best ever’ in our house, and in many other houses. Give them a try for yourself and see what all the fuss is about.
Crispy, Baked Italian Ranch Pork Chops
- bottled Ranch dressing
- 3 cups dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1 package (0.6 oz) dry Italian dressing mix
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 6 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a sheet pan by lining it with aluminum foil.
- In a shallow bowl, or plate, pour a layer of ranch dressing.
- In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian dressing mix, Parmesan, and garlic powder.
- One at a time, dip a pork chop in the ranch dressing, turning to evenly coating both sides.
- Next, put the chop into the bread crumb mixture, coating well on both sides.
- Place coated chops onto the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the insides are no longer pink.